CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 11, 2009

Not me! Monday

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

I did not fill the bathtub up with water and let play my children play until the water was cold and then refill it again because it had been one of “those” days and I “needed” to check my Facebook, Email, Twitters, etc. a break. All done on my Crackberry of course, I really would NOT leave my 14 month old children unattended in the bath tub.

I did not drop subtle hints at my husband ALL week that there was this really pretty comforter at Target that I wanted, hoping I would get a Target gift card for Mother’s Day…. (I got said gift card!!!)

I did not call the eye Dr.’s office 3 times in one day because they didn’t call me back in a my timely manner.

I did not laugh in the face ear of the lady at the Nanny agency when she told me the registration fee was $800.00!!.........

I did not get up at midnight to read all the Twitters from MckMama, causing my husband to ask me what the heck was my phone doing beeping that many times at night & who could possibly be texting or twittering me that many times. I didn’t explain that I am obsessed with love keeping up with MckMama’s blog……

No comments: